Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals:
1. Cellular Microbiology（ISSN: 1462-5814, IF=3.43, Q2）
IBCC2020 is working with Cellular Microbiology to welcome papers in various fields that focus on “Relationship between microbes and human health & disease”, selected papers that fit well to the journal’s scope will be recommended to submit for this special section.
Click here for contribution statement【Cellular Microbiology】IBCC 2020
2. Bioengineered（ISSN: 2165-5979, IF=2.205, Q4）
IBCC focuses on the core theme of “Microbes and health”, welcome the colleagues in various fields of microbiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, human diseases investigation, bio/genetic engineering, bioinformatics, to share their works and ideas for the further development of biotechnology.
Click here for contribution statement【Bioengineerd】Special Issue IBCC 2020
3. 3Biotech（ISSN: 2190-5738, IF=1.798, Q4）
* Submission with notes of conference acronyms will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
* Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
4. Journal of Food Biochemistry (ISSN: 0145-8884, IF=1.662, Q4)
5. Journal of Basic Microbiology (ISSN: 1521-4028, IF=1.909, Q4)
6. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (ISSN: 1389-2010, IF=2.087, Q4)
Online Submission【AIS online submission】
Note: All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.